Originally posted on June 28, 2022 @ 6:17 am
Life can be busy, but delivering a Giant Eagle can help. Save time by shopping for your groceries online and having Giant Eagle delivered to your doorstep.
Delivery of the Giant Eagle can be ordered through their app or website. The minimum order is $ 35, and the delivery price is $ 9.95. Giant Eagle delivery times are 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., seven days a week. Digital coupons can be used for delivery orders, and EBT is not accepted. Tipping is optional, but 15-20% is recommended.
In this article, we will cover how Giant Eagle Delivery works, how to order online, whether you can use coupons, tipping etiquette, and much more!
How Does Giant Eagle Delivery Work?
Giant Eagle Delivery lets you purchase groceries through their website or app, and a trained buyer will be ready to deliver your order to the selected time slot. Giant Eagle’s delivery prices are the same as in-store, and you can modify or cancel your order at any time.
Giant Eagle delivery prices will always be present, and you can use your Advantage Card as well as coupons and special offers as you would in-store. Just link your card to “My Perks” under the “My Account” section.
The Giant Eagle requires a minimum order of $ 35 for delivery and delivery times are 7 am to 8 pm seven days a week. There is also an additional delivery fee of 9.95.
Item availability is subject to change, and buyers will notify you when your requested item is out of stock. If you choose to allow replacement, buyers will select the next closest item that was requested.
It is highly recommended to include a contact number in your order so that individual buyers can contact you to confirm replacement items.
Search “Manage Orders” under the “My Account” section to edit or cancel your existing order at no cost. When reviewing your cart, special instructions may also be released for buyers and delivery drivers under the “Cart Summary”.
Giant Eagle Customer Service is available five days a week to assist you if you experience any complications with the ordering process or are dissatisfied with an alternative.
Giant Eagle customer service can be reached by email or phone. Go to “Help” under the “Profile” section of the app to find the email contact form under “Contact Us”. Customer Care is also available Monday through Friday from 9 am to 9 pm Eastern Time at 1-800-553-2324.
Giant Eagle makes shopping easier by giving customers the option to save information for future shopping trips. This may include payment and delivery information, as well as items you have purchased.
The “Shopping List” feature allows you to browse and create lists of items you want. You can purchase directly from your list and save it for your next use.
Giant Eagle also offers delicious shopping tips for those looking for some inspiration. Food ideas can be found in the navigation bar under “Recipes”.
Browse food by category or through the Giant Eagle weekly meal plan. Each version comes with a detailed ingredient list and the option to add individual items to your shopping list.
How to Order Giant Eagle Online
You can order Giant Eagle Delivery online using the app or website. Shop for products using the online catalog and save money with weekly specials and coupons. Once you have finalized your order, a trained shopper will be ready to deliver it to your doorstep.
Let’s take a step-by-step look at how the process works. This example explains how to order groceries using the giant Eagle app, but you will have a similar experience when using the website.
1. Before shopping, sign up for a Giant Eagle account. Find this under “Profile” in the bottom right corner of the app. Click on “Sign In”, then create an account if you don’t already have one. You can also link your Advantage Card and change delivery details on this page.
2. After setting up your account, return to the homepage to shop. Shop by category or browse the menu to find the most popular items, weekly ads, and recipes. Add items and choose how many you’d like to add to your cart.
3. To search for specific items or narrow down the available options, click on the search bar at the top of the screen. This will bring up two buttons next to the search bar, one to filter your results and the other to sort them by relevance or price. Alternatively, you can type the item you’re looking for directly into the search bar.
4. Another way to shop is by using the “List” feature found in the bottom menu. This feature allows you to create a list of needed items as you think of them. When you’re ready to shop, open your list and click “Shop List Online” at the bottom of the screen. The Giant Eagle app will display all available items that match your list. Next, select the items you want to add to your cart.
5. When you’re finished shopping, it’s time to review your cart. If you’re shopping by category, simply click on your cart at the bottom center of the screen. When shopping from a list, you are given the additional option of clicking “Proceed to Checkout” to review your cart. If you would like a Giant Eagle shopper to substitute any missing items with the closest available one, you can choose this option in the top right corner of your screen.
6. Once you’ve reviewed your cart, click on the “Checkout” button. Choose “Delivery” at the top, then confirm your delivery details. You’ll also have one more chance to review the items in your cart.
7. Scroll down to enter any promo codes or link your Advantage Card if you have not already done so. You’ll also find the option to leave a tip for your delivery driver.
8. Review your total at the bottom of the page, then press “Continue to Payment” to finalize your order.
9. All payments for Giant Eagle delivery must be made online with a credit or debit card or through PayPal. Giant Eagle gift cards and EBT can also be entered at the bottom of the payment screen, though Giant Eagle currently only allows EBT for curbside pickup.
10. Select if you’d like to “Save card for future use”. When all information has been entered, click “Confirm and Place Order”, then relish the time you just saved shopping for groceries through Giant Eagle delivery.
How Much Does Giant Eagle Delivery Cost?
The delivery cost of the giant eagle is 9 9.95. The minimum order for delivery is $ 35, and the delivery fee does not increase with your order total.
Item prices are subject to change, although they will always reflect the current price on the day of delivery.
Once your order has been compiled based on available items and any alternatives, you will receive a final total.
The delivery fee stays the same regardless of the size of your order, it is wise to buy in bulk whenever possible.
Orders can be modified up to 4 hours prior to delivery and can be canceled at any time. Your credit card will only be charged when your grocery is delivered.
Does Giant Eagle Use Instacart?
Giant Eagle does not use Instacart for delivery. Deliveries are made from the nearest local Giant Eagle store location straight to your home.
Delivery service is available in the following states:
- West Virginia
Shipt also delivers Giant Eagle groceries from 71 locations throughout Ohio and Pennsylvania.
How to Use Giant Eagle Digital Coupons
Giant Eagle’s delivery makes it easy to use digital coupons when shopping online. Coupons can be browsed and displayed along with qualifying items. The giant Eagle Advantage Card also offers additional features and benefits.
Giant Eagle does not currently accept paper coupons, but digital coupons are allowed. Browse coupons on the Giant Eagle app in the “Coupons” section at the bottom of the app.
Click “Clip Coupon” for the item you want, and the discount will automatically apply when these items are added to your cart.
Coupons and special offers also appear next to items with discounts available. You will see a pair of scissors with a discount on the actual price of this item.
Either add the item to your cart, then when you click the “Clip Coupon” button, or select the item and click “Clip” below.
All digital coupons should be obtained directly from Giant Eagle and included in your Giant Eagle Advantage card for redemption. Up to 90 discount offers can be added to your Advantage Card at any time, and no duplicate coupons are allowed.
When you use your own Advantage Card to deliver Eagle Eagles, you can also take advantage of gas, groceries, or free meals at GATGO.
Facilities are based on the points you collect based on the items you purchase and their cost. The total number of eligible points per order is displayed during checkout.
A Giant Eagle Advantage Card can be obtained in person at a Giant Eagle Customer Service Desk or any Gatgo location. You can also find it online under the “Profile” section, which is found in the bottom right corner of the app.
Just enter your personal information, and a digital giant Eagle Advantage Card will be added to your account, as well as a scannable barcode that can be used in the store if necessary.
Does Giant Eagle Take EBT Online?
The giant eagle accepts EBT online, and the EBT card number can be entered at the bottom of the payment screen. However, the giant eagle currently only accepts EBT for carbide pickups because their system requires users to enter a PIN in person.
Like EBT, WIC is accepted at the Giant Eagle, but only in-store and for curbside pickups.
Giant Eagle Shipping only accepts credit or debit card payments for online orders. This payment can be made using a LinkedIn or bank account or a PayPal account with a Giant Eagle gift card.
At the end of the checkout, all payment options are presented online on the “Payment” page.
Does Giant Eagle Offer Same Day Delivery?
Giant Eagle offers one-day delivery. However, it depends on whether there is an open time slot on that day. In addition to Giant Eagle’s own delivery service, customers in OH and PA can use Shift to place same-day delivery orders from Giant Eagle.
Giant Eagle’s delivery is scheduled in hourly slots. You will have the option to select the available date and time during the checkout process.
The words “sold” will appear to the right of each hour, which is no longer available. Time slots can fill up quickly, so it is recommended that they schedule early delivery on the same day. You can schedule giant eagle deliveries up to a week in advance.
Shift Giant Eagle also offers one-day delivery. This service is available from select locations in Ohio and Pennsylvania.
Do You Tip Giant Eagle Delivery?
Tipping is optional but highly recommended for giant eagle shipments. Points must be added during the checkout process as giant eagle delivery drivers do not accept cash signals. We recommend 15-20% of your order to your delivery driver.
Tip options are provided at checkout, as well as the option to leave a tip. Choose between 5, $ 7, or $ 10, or click “Other” to leave a custom amount. Delivery drivers receive the full amount of all other points online.
Giant Eagle delivery makes grocery shopping easier and saves you time. Let the trained staff of buyers and delivery drivers shop for you and deliver it straight to your door.
Easily clip and save with digital coupons and earn compensation using your digital advantage card. In addition, online shopping gives you the added benefits of shopping for delicious giant eagle recipes and meal plans.