The Publix grocery store is one of the most popular grocery stores in the United States. They offer many different types of sales, but the best is their BOGO (buy one, get one) deals!
In this blog post, we’ll outline everything you need to know about Publix’s BOGO deals so you can take advantage of them and save money on your groceries. Keep reading to learn more!
What is a BOGO sale?
A BOGO sale, or “buy one get one” sale, is a type of promotional deal in which customers are offered a certain percentage off their purchase when they buy two items. Usually, the second item is partially discounted, and sometimes it’s free.
How do BOGO sales work at Publix?
Bogo sales, or buy one, sell one free, are a great way to save money on your grocery bill. With BOGO sales, you can buy two items and pay for just one. However, there are a few things you need to know before taking advantage of these deals.
First, not all items are eligible for the Bogo deal. Generally, BOGO sales apply to items that are already discounted, such as meat and produce. However, you can sometimes find BOGO deals on non-discounted items as well.
Second, a discount is usually given based on the actual cost of the other item. This means that if you only need one of the items offered in a BOGO sale, you’re better off paying full price for that item.
Third, BOGO discount items must be of equal or lesser value than the original item you are purchasing.
Fourth, must be purchased in a single transaction. This means you can’t buy one item at full price and then come back later to buy another item at half price.
Finally, not all stores offer Bogo sales. If you’re looking for these deals, be sure to check your local store’s ad before you go shopping.
Benefits of BOGO at Publix
Bogo sales are a great way to get discounts on items you need. Most BOGO deals offer 50% to 100% off another item.
There are several benefits to shopping with Publix BOGO sales.
- Better prices! Obviously, buying one item, and getting a second, if needed, will provide a little relief on your pocketbook, helping you save money on your bill.
- Great way to save on brand name items. Publix is known for its high standards for the products it sells, so you can be sure that you are getting a good deal, and high-quality products when you shop with these sales.
- Great variety. You can find deals on items from all different departments in the store, so you can stock up and save for all your grocery and household needs.
The Best Time to Shop for the BOGO Sale at Publix
If you’re looking to score some great deals at Publix, be sure to keep an eye out for their BOGO sales. But when are the best times to shop for BOGO sales? Here’s what you need to know:
- The first and last weeks of each month are typically the best times to go shopping for BOGO deals at Publix.
- Keep an eye out for special holiday sales, too – like the Fourth of July or Labor Day.
- Remember that BOGO deals vary from store to store, so be sure to check your local Publix ad before heading out!
Tips on how to save money and time while you’re at the store
If you’re looking for ways to save money, Publix BOGO sales are one of the best ways to do it. Here’s how they work: First, find an item on sale and put a Publix BOGO sticker on it. Then, buy two of those items – but only pay for one. The other thing is free.
It’s important to note that the Publix BOGO sale price is for two items, so you’ll need to buy two of the same item to get the deal. If more than one size or type is available, make sure you buy two of the same size and type.
Here are a few things to keep in mind when taking advantage of the Publix BOGO sale:
- You can only use one coupon on a BOGO deal. So, if the item is eligible for a manufacturer’s coupon and a store coupon, you can only use one of those coupons.
- The free item does count towards your total purchase amount to earn rewards, such as fuel points.
- You can’t use the free item to get a raincheck.
- The free item cannot be redeemed for cash.
Publix Bogo Sales works by giving customers a discount on their total purchase when they buy two qualifying items. It’s a great way to save money on your groceries, and it’s easy to take advantage of discounts.
Make sure you read the fine print so you can get the most out of your savings. Be thrifty and happy shopping!